The mod features are:
-5 Cubemaps reflection / new environment. Games only two that do not reflect actual supply on the building.
– More realistic day-night cycle. Includes a beautiful sunrise with yellow horizon, a gray morning, a light lunch really clear without color distortion and an actual orange horizon than at dusk.
– More realistic view depends on the sky / city reflected on the buildings.
– Add daylight ralistic, not everything looks golden again. – “Blue hour” after sunset for a great night photos.
– Brighter nighlights to build games that do not affect the project with custom shaders
– Do not overload than white building facades during the day – No orange abstract thinking more on the buildings, now they reflect the sky from time to time during the day. AM
– Make the default shader nightlights build brighter without affecting custom shaders, it will also improve their reflexes and reduce specularity to avoid burns white area.
-Shorter Shadow at noon. (V1.2.1 and v1.2.2) new cubemaps: With a view depends accurate reflection I mean the game reflect on or botom of the cubemap depending on the camera position. The mod is based on, Moving Sun, is very customizable. You can make a day and night cycle takes 24 hours time if you want. Many argue that the night time a lot more convincing and lit up enough, even without the lights coming from inside the building. This is a good idea to us this excellent mod. you can also contribute ideas for us.