Sometimes my path may be less than is formed perfectly and I could end up with a zebra crossing (striped pattern where people cross the road) after another on the way, and this can actually cause puppet my traffic. There is a “rubber” to remove any door I can think is unnecessary?
With the traffic management upcoming mod, you can set different path. This will help you a lot.
Why make your poor Cims walk more than they have to? This tip for pedestiran crossing is neat.
You know what it’s like when you’re trying to cross a street but you can’t because there’s no crossing so you have to walk to a junction on nearby crossing. It’s a pain right?
Well it’s just as much a pain for your Cims but there is a solution to help them out which was posted by KapitanWalnut. Because Cims are law abiding citizens they don’t jaywalk but you can force them to cross where you want with some road placement trickery to create pedestrian crossings as demonstrated in this well explained guide.
This mod gameplay Cities Skylines allows you to places on road crossings at locations other than intersections and transitions between road (where they are set automatically). The move now is easy to install mod.
How to use this mod: To cross the intersection, go Roads. Below these buttons lets you select straight, curved and so now there is a button with an icon for pedestrians on it. This choice and you can book crossings at most locations the same place you can now create an intersection.
To remove a setting, simply click on it using the same tools that you can complete.
This mod is compatible with all other mods traffic management. In particular, we have carried out test it with:
* Convert traffic lights
* Extend Road Upgrade
* US Transportation
* Line Color Changer
At the same time it works well with:
* Traffic ++
* Traffic management Mod (but do not try to match their style with these – that is where you will hit problems)
* For some reason the first time you put a crossing, the road briefly flashing. The next location was good, though.
* The texture through topical look at the center on the 4 lane road, but 2 and 6 lane roads are fine.
Improvements in Future:
* Added tooltips for when one falls can not be built
* Stop signs appear at the street door
* The building features that would be destroyed by crossing (which sometimes can occur on curves because of the curvature change a bit).